Is Red Light Therapy Helpful To Everyone?
There are different red light therapy devices used for treating various health and aesthetic concerns. Red light therapy is one of those therapies that has been proven for a wide range of healing and rejuvenating uses. It is a type of photo medicine, a wellness approach. In addition, it uses light of various wavelengths that help treat different health conditions.
Uses of Red Light Therapy:
Ever since the initial experiments in space, several clinical studies and many laboratory tests have been conducted to find out if red light therapy is useful for everyone. A good quality red light therapy device utilizes medical-grade LEDs. However, these LEDs deliver concentrated natural light to your cells and skin without harmful UV rays or unnecessary heat. You must sit for 10 to 15 minutes daily to energize your cells. The more area of your body covered, the more your cells absorb natural light. In addition to this, the more life-changing benefits you can expect to see by using red light therapy devices continuously. An emerging body of research shows the potential benefits of red light therapy to improve skin health and treat various skin conditions. Apart from this, many studies have had promising results. Evidence suggests that red light therapy may have many benefits that make it helpful for everyone.
- Promotes tissue repair and wound healing
- People with androgenic alopecia use red light treatment to improve hair growth.
- Reduce psoriasis lesions
- Helps to treat sun damage
- Improves joint health in people with degenerative osteoarthritis of the knee
- Decreases many side effects of cancer treatments.
- It improves skin complexion and develops collagen to remove wrinkles
- Provides short-term relief for morning stiffness and pain in people with rheumatoid arthritis
- Treats slow-healing wounds like diabetic fit ulcers
- Helping to improve memory in dementia patients promotes sound sleep and also improves their mood.
- Relieves dental pain, especially in people with temporomandibular dysfunction syndrome.
It means that you can use it with conventional healthcare and MD-proven treatments. For instance, if you have fine lines and wrinkles, you need to use this therapy with dermatologist-directed topical or in-office treatments. If you have a sports injury, a physical therapist may also use red light therapy to treat you. There is no doubt about it that it is a promising complementary therapy for plenty of health and skin care issues.
Red Light Therapy Helping People:
Red light therapy is generally safe to use. The best thing about this therapy is that it is non-invasive and doesn't damage your skin. There are very few downtime side effects that are sometimes necessary with common skin laser treatments. So, almost all people of all skin types and tones can undergo red light therapy. It is safe and very manageable for people of all ages. However, these benefits and studies show that red light therapy is very helpful for most people with various health and skin-related issues. The devices of red light therapy may use a lower wavelength frequency, so they are safe to use, but you may get the results you hope for. The great news is too that there are top rated natural health products companies providing a variety of red light therapy devices.